The following was sent to students on Tuesday, July 14, 2020.
On behalf of everyone at Boston University, I offer to you our steadfast support during this time of uncertainty. We have worked diligently to prepare comprehensive plans to safely open our campus this fall, and we want to further share this information with you. We would also like the opportunity to answer all of your questions about the fall semester, for which we know you need answers.
We have organized a series of Virtual Meetings – Back2BU. During these live webinars, you will have the opportunity to gather the information and the answers you need to make informed decisions about the fall.
Our Virtual Meetings – Back2BU will be held on the following times:
· CAS/Pardee Thursday, July 16, 2020 1pm (EST)
· CAS/Pardee Thursday, July 16, 2020 8pm (EST)
· Questrom Friday, July 17, 2020 1pm (EST)
· ENG Monday, July 20, 2020 8am (EST)
· COM Monday, July 20, 2020 8pm (EST)
· CGS Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1pm (EST)
· SAR Tuesday, July 21, 2020 8pm (EST)
· Wheelock/SHA/CFA Wednesday, July 22, 2020 8pm (EST)
· General Session Wednesday, July 22, 2020 1pm (EST)
Rest assured that you do not need to register for these meetings, simply join the live webinar at this link. These sessions will be one hour in length, and will be recorded and posted for viewing on the same webpage. You’ll note that we are hosting school/college specific Virtual Meetings – Back2BU, with those school/college representatives available. We encourage you to, if possible, join for the meeting that corresponds to your school/college, but if your schedule does not permit, please join for whichever meeting you can.
I also encourage you to review the following informational resources that may help guide you:
I hope you join us at our Virtual Meetings – Back2BU. We are eager to share this information with you and your family, and to answer your questions.
Associate Provost and Dean of Students