Back in the day, I had the honor and real joy of...
Do you need a notary? Summer 2018 Notary Hours
Please note: From July 26-August 20, notary hours will be available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
The Dean of Students office has two notaries available for free to BU students, faculty and staff.
Summer 2018 Notary Schedule
Our walk-in hours for notary services will be the following for the summer are below. We have noted the days that notaries will not be available for walk-ins due to schedule conflicts.
Mondays from 12-1pm (not available on June 11 and June 18, 2018)
Wednesdays from 12-1pm (not available May 16 and June 6, 2018)
Thursdays from 2-3pm (not available July 5 and August 16, 2018)
Fridays from 2-3pm (not available July 6 and August 17, 2018)
Please note: During the Comm Ave. Bridge replacement project (July 26-August 20), walk-in notary hours WILL NOT be available. Please email for an appointment.
If those times do not work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Things To Know
- You must present a government-issued ID for notarizations.
- Don’t sign your form until you get here. The notary is supposed to watch you sign it.
- We cannot notarize bank statements or financial records. Only the bank or entity originating the statement can certify the statement.
- We can make a color copy of your passport or driver’s license for you for notarization purposes – just ask when you arrive! No need to find a copier yourself!
- If you are looking to have a closing packet notarized, please email email@example.com to make an appointment instead of coming into walk-in hours. Closing packets take approximately 20 minutes to notarize, and walk-in hours are not meant for notarizations of that length.
Can’t get down to the George Sherman Union? The University Registrar also offers walk-in notary services for University documents only. There are also notaries available at the Medical Campus at the School of Medicine and School of Dental Medicine.