Boston winters are long. Spring break comes at a time in early...
Midway through the break, here in sunny Boston I hear rumors of a thing called Spring. We’re getting teased aplenty. Winter just will not let go. Thought I’d share my mid-semester mind binge:
- Lost in a symptom: The Nation on marijuana reform blog post from David Simon’s The Audacity of Despair
- Taking a look at the Bipartisan Policy Center’s Commission on Political Reform and its National Conversation on American Unity (might check out the Boston gathering).
- My kind of study: The Red Sneakers Effect: Inferring Status and Competence from Signals of Nonconformity
- Going to check out Alice: The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life
- Listening to MØ’s No Mythologies To Follow
- Loving Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
- Interested in the Tribeca Film Festival’s second online #6SECFILMS Competition and the #15secondpremiere film pitches
- and this mini film makes me swoon
Safe travels back.