Back in the day, I had the honor and real joy of...
Want You Back: The Travelling Terriers Photo Challenge
On your way to Comm Ave?
Show us your trip and what you’re diggin’ along the way. We want to peep the scenes of your trip up to Boston. Your packed ride. Your sticker-laden luggage. Your map? The coffee and nosh stops along the way. The quiet and peaceful airport? Your sparkling clean room and your fresh and rested roommate.
Send us pictures and riffs of your route to campus and Beantown.
We’re running a contest with some nifty prizes. Here’s the drill:
- got to follow us on Twitter or Instagram or like us on foursquare
- show us your picture however you like, but we’ll be checking Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr foursquare, and our own site
- after you click off a shot add #proudtobu in your comment or riff
- we all get to see your clever picture – got to be in the public stream
- need to get your sweetest picture in before 5 pm on September 1, 2012
- there are multiple prizes – Nooks; coffee for a year; usefully cool gift certificates; T rides; premium music service subscriptions; and more – but no one gets one unless we see at least 250 pictures
- got to be at Terrier Touchdown (Nickerson Field on September 1 at 7 pm) to pick up the prize
If it looks good, that’s nice. We like smart. Snarky is okay. Cleverness gets you bonus points.
Here’s a playlist to inspire you for this challenge.