After a hiatus, Coffee and Conversation returns this Friday (check out the...
Love that Pop! One-Day Photo Challenge
It’s early, but these refrains and melody has been proclaimed The Song of the Summer:
Don’t you just love a good pop song! Nice – the kind of tune you can sing with your parents in the room. Enough of groove that you can dance to – in circles with others – without grinding. Satire-inspiring. Club mixable to make it better. Blood-pumping. Head-bobbing. Worthy of singing with strangers. Pump up the volume. Puts a smile on your face. Pop!
This week, make your photo pop.
You should know the drill, but here it is:
- got to follow us on Twitter or Instagram or like us on foursquare
- show us your picture however you like, but we’ll be checking Instagram, Twitter, and foursquare
- after you click off a shot – with one of those apps — add #bupop in your comment or riff
- we all get to see your cool picture – got to be in the public stream
- need to get your picture before midnight today – June 27, 2012
- got to be here to get the prize
Got a question? Call us, maybe?
Of course, hard to do this without a playlist. Enjoy!