As of October 1st, 2018, Disability Services offices will be located at...
Services for Individuals with Physical and Mobility Disabilities
- Notetaking, lab assistance & other auxiliary aids
- Architectural access to primary campus buildings
- Relocation of classes and/or events from inaccessible buildings
- Texbooks and other material in alternate formats where applicable
- Maps with building access information
- Curb cuts allowing complete access by sidewalk throughout campus
- Accessible Parking throughout campus
- Accessible on-campus shuttle bus service
- Accessible on-campus housing, available in a variety of residential settings
- Access to adaptive and assistive technology.
- Information on architectural access to locations on and off campus