What should I know before coming to campus? Learn more...
Services for Individuals who are Blind or have Visual Disabilities
- Reading, notetaking, & other auxiliary aids
- Library and/or laboratory assistance
- Materials in alternative formats (e.g. eText, audiotape or Braille)
- Campus Orientation and Mobility Training
- Sound-insulated study rooms at Mugar Library
- Access to Adaptive and Assistive Technology
- Accessible [Text] version of the Campus Accessibility Map
- Audible walk-light systems at two of the primary intersections on campus:
- Intersection of Commonwealth Avenue with Buick and St. Paul Streets Crossing Commonwealth Avenue
- Intersection of Commonwealth Avenue with St. Mary’s Street at the Marsh Plaza Crossing Commonwealth Avenue
- Access to a variety of local resources.