Where else can you count on a cup of expertly roasted, richly brewed coffee, served by a friendly barista in a warm, inviting atmosphere? You’ll find a full line of Starbucks coffees, teas, and specialty drinks at the GSU. And, of course, the European-style pastries make perfect accompaniments. (To avoid feeling guilty, choose a healthy Sargent Choice muffin instead.
*We currently do not participate in any national Starbucks Rewards programs.
Location775 Commonwealth Ave Boston, MA. 02215
Spring Semester Hours 2014
Mon–Thu7:00 am–10:00 pmFri7:00 am–9:00 pmSat9:00 am–9:00 pmSun11:00 am–10:00 pm
Spring Break 2014 Weekend 3/7-3/9
Fri7:30 am–2:30 pmSat–SunClosed
Spring Break 2014 Weekdays 3/10-3/14
Mon–Fri8:00 am–2:00 pm
Spring Break 2014 Opening Weekend 3/15 - 3/17
Sat–SunClosedMon7:00 am–10:00 pm
- Residence Dining
- Faculty Dining
- Breadwinners at SMG
- BU Pub
- Buick Street Market
- Domino’s Pizza
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Einstein Bros.
- Extreme Pita
- Healthy Blends
- Jamba Juice
- Late Night Kitchen at Marciano Commons
- Raising Cane’s
- Rize at Marciano Commons
- School of Law Café
- Starbucks at 700 Commonwealth ave
- Starbucks at The Hotel Commonwealth
- Starbucks at SMG
- Union Court
- Basho Sushi
- Boston University Cheeseology
- Charles River Bread Co.
- Amalfi Oven
- Copper Kettle
- Cranberry Farms
- Easy Goes Take Out/Drinks
- Loose Leafs
- Panda Express
- Starbucks at the GSU
- Sun3/16Open for Dinner after Spring Break Welcome Back Spring Breakers!!! All Dining Rooms open...
- Tue3/18Certified Green Restaurant: Ingredients for Success Join Becky Malamut from the Green Restaurant Association...
- Thu3/20South of the Border & Caribbean Night at West Campus Remember being a little kid and going on...