Need to rehydrate after your spin class? Like to meet up with friends before your workout? This is the place: lots of healthy options and a large seating area, conveniently located on the first floor of the FitRec Center. Have a smoothie or create your own fruit-and-yogurt parfait. Choose a fresh sandwich or salad. Or just grab a power bar and vitamin water to fortify you as you head out into the world.
Location915 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA. 02215
Spring Semester Hours 2014
Mon–Thu7:00 am–10:00 pmFri7:00 am–7:00 pmSat–Sun9:00 am–8:00 pm
Spring Break 2014 Weekend 3/7-3/9
Fri7:00 am–3:00 pmSat–SunClosed
Spring Break 2014 Weekdays 3/10-3/14
Spring Break 2014 Opening Weekend 3/15 - 3/17
SatClosedSun2:00 pm–8:00 pmMon7:00 am–10:00 pm
- Residence Dining
- Faculty Dining
- Breadwinners at SMG
- BU Pub
- Buick Street Market
- Domino’s Pizza
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Einstein Bros.
- Extreme Pita
- Healthy Blends
- Jamba Juice
- Late Night Kitchen at Marciano Commons
- Raising Cane’s
- Rize at Marciano Commons
- School of Law Café
- Starbucks at 700 Commonwealth ave
- Starbucks at The Hotel Commonwealth
- Starbucks at SMG
- Union Court
- Basho Sushi
- Boston University Cheeseology
- Charles River Bread Co.
- Amalfi Oven
- Copper Kettle
- Cranberry Farms
- Easy Goes Take Out/Drinks
- Loose Leafs
- Panda Express
- Starbucks at the GSU
- Sun3/16Open for Dinner after Spring Break Welcome Back Spring Breakers!!! All Dining Rooms open...
- Tue3/18Certified Green Restaurant: Ingredients for Success Join Becky Malamut from the Green Restaurant Association...
- Thu3/20South of the Border & Caribbean Night at West Campus Remember being a little kid and going on...