Here’s fast, fresh, and fun food for a quick lunch, dinner, or late-night snack. Every rolled pita is bursting with a customized combination of delicious ingredients, allowing you to be as health-conscious as you like. From the Extreme Club to international favorites like gyros and falafel, each pita includes a choice of veggies, fresh-cut or sautéed before your eyes. We also offer flat-baked pitas, soups, salads, parfaits, and Sargent Choice items. Watch one of our four HDTVs while you eat, or head home with goodies from our grab-n-go section.
Location273 Babcock Street, Boston, MA. 02215
Spring Semester Hours 2014
Mon–Wed11:00 am–1:00 amThu–Sat11:00 am–2:00 amSun11:00 am–1:00 am
Spring Break 2014 Weekend 3/7-3/9
Spring Break 2014 Weekdays 3/10-3/14
Spring Break 2014 Opening Weekend 3/15 - 3/17
SatClosedSun5:00 pm–1:00 amMon11:00 am–1:00 am
- Residence Dining
- Faculty Dining
- Breadwinners at SMG
- BU Pub
- Buick Street Market
- Domino’s Pizza
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Einstein Bros.
- Extreme Pita
- Healthy Blends
- Jamba Juice
- Late Night Kitchen at Marciano Commons
- Raising Cane’s
- Rize at Marciano Commons
- School of Law Café
- Starbucks at 700 Commonwealth ave
- Starbucks at The Hotel Commonwealth
- Starbucks at SMG
- Union Court
- Basho Sushi
- Boston University Cheeseology
- Charles River Bread Co.
- Amalfi Oven
- Copper Kettle
- Cranberry Farms
- Easy Goes Take Out/Drinks
- Loose Leafs
- Panda Express
- Starbucks at the GSU
- Sun3/16Open for Dinner after Spring Break Welcome Back Spring Breakers!!! All Dining Rooms open...
- Tue3/18Certified Green Restaurant: Ingredients for Success Join Becky Malamut from the Green Restaurant Association...
- Thu3/20South of the Border & Caribbean Night at West Campus Remember being a little kid and going on...