Einstein Bros. Bagels
It’s no accident that Einstein Bros. is located in the College of Arts & Sciences. After all, Melvyn and Elmo Einstein advanced the science of baking the perfect bagel. Then they celebrated the art of stuffing, wrapping, topping, and shmearing it in brilliant new ways. Enjoy a creative bagel creation with a cup of our famous Darn Good Coffee® or a blended frozen drink. Muffins and desserts are prepared daily, too. On your way to class? Stop in for one of our many grab-n-go items.
Location685 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA. 02215
Spring Semester Hours 2014
Mon–Thu7:30 am–8:00 pmFri7:30 am–2:00 pmSat–SunClosed
Spring Break 2014 Weekend 3/7-3/9
Fri8:00 am–2:00 pmSat–SunClosed
Spring Break 2014 Weekdays 3/10-3/14
Spring Break 2014 Opening Weekend 3/15 - 3/17
Sat–SunClosedMon7:30 am–8:00 pm
- Residence Dining
- Faculty Dining
- Breadwinners at SMG
- BU Pub
- Buick Street Market
- Domino’s Pizza
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Einstein Bros.
- Extreme Pita
- Healthy Blends
- Jamba Juice
- Late Night Kitchen at Marciano Commons
- Raising Cane’s
- Rize at Marciano Commons
- School of Law Café
- Starbucks at 700 Commonwealth ave
- Starbucks at The Hotel Commonwealth
- Starbucks at SMG
- Union Court
- Basho Sushi
- Boston University Cheeseology
- Charles River Bread Co.
- Amalfi Oven
- Copper Kettle
- Cranberry Farms
- Easy Goes Take Out/Drinks
- Loose Leafs
- Panda Express
- Starbucks at the GSU
- Sun3/16Open for Dinner after Spring Break Welcome Back Spring Breakers!!! All Dining Rooms open...
- Tue3/18Certified Green Restaurant: Ingredients for Success Join Becky Malamut from the Green Restaurant Association...
- Thu3/20South of the Border & Caribbean Night at West Campus Remember being a little kid and going on...