Tucked away on the second floor of the School of Management, you’ll find lots of ways to manage your appetite, thirst, or sweet tooth. This quick-service restaurant offers hearty sandwiches, soups, salads, and great pastries baked daily, including healthy Sargent Choice items. We have grab-n-go meals and snacks, too. But why not stay a while? There’s plenty of seating available for studying or socializing.
Spring Semester Hours 2014
Mon–Thu7:30 am–6:30 pmFri7:30 am–2:30 pmSat–SunClosed
Spring Break 2014 Weekend 3/7-3/9
Fri7:30 am–2:30 pmSat–SunClosed
Spring Break 2014 Weekdays 3/10-3/14
Mon–Fri11:00 am–2:30 pm
Spring Break 2014 Opening Weekend 3/15 - 3/17
Sat–SunClosedMon7:30 am–6:30 pm
- Residence Dining
- Faculty Dining
- Breadwinners at SMG
- BU Pub
- Buick Street Market
- Domino’s Pizza
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Einstein Bros.
- Extreme Pita
- Healthy Blends
- Jamba Juice
- Late Night Kitchen at Marciano Commons
- Raising Cane’s
- Rize at Marciano Commons
- School of Law Café
- Starbucks at 700 Commonwealth ave
- Starbucks at The Hotel Commonwealth
- Starbucks at SMG
- Union Court
- Basho Sushi
- Boston University Cheeseology
- Charles River Bread Co.
- Amalfi Oven
- Copper Kettle
- Cranberry Farms
- Easy Goes Take Out/Drinks
- Loose Leafs
- Panda Express
- Starbucks at the GSU
- Sun3/16Open for Dinner after Spring Break Welcome Back Spring Breakers!!! All Dining Rooms open...
- Tue3/18Certified Green Restaurant: Ingredients for Success Join Becky Malamut from the Green Restaurant Association...
- Thu3/20South of the Border & Caribbean Night at West Campus Remember being a little kid and going on...