The Fresh Food Co. at Warren Towers
Will it be the Mongolian grill today for a sizzling stir fry of fresh ingredients, picked by you and prepared while you watch? A gourmet pizza or calzone from our wood-stone pizza oven? Maybe you crave rotisserie chicken or ribs—or something from one of the other 18 food stations. There’s even a bake shop turning out our daily breads and yummy desserts. And our newest section the Gluten Free Kitchen, churning out delicious gluten free meals for Lunch and Dinner. Plus, we have a Gluten Free Pantry for that quick snack or meal whenever you feel like it. If you can tear your eyes away from the food, the dining room offers great views of Comm Ave and Kenmore Square.
New Menu Features for Fall 2015
- New Wok Station
- This station will feature three high temperature professional Wok burners and will enable our team to authentically prepare a variety of Asian cuisine. The Wok Station will serve complete meals ( this means you can get Entrees, Salads, Soups and Desserts all from this one station) from one of 7 different Asian countries; China, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- New Gluten Free Pantry
- The Gluten Free Pantry offers students a wide selection of prepackaged gluten free products at anytime the dining hall is open. Students with a medical need are granted access to this pantry by attending a class hosted by a Sargent Center Dietitian. You must attend the class in order to gain access and help to keep it gluten free. In order to schedule a training session please contact the Sargent Choice Nutrition Center at 617-353-2721 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Gluten Free Kitchen
- This station operates daily at lunch and dinner and offers a variety of fresh made entrees. These are prepared in its own kitchen with its own utensils, cookware, cooking equipment and from recipes that were specifically created with non-gluten containing ingredients. Servers at this station are trained specifically on how to keep this station gluten free by our on campus nutritionist and the unit’s executive chef.
- New Updated Deli Section
- Not only will the deli have a new look and service it will feature new, faster Panini presses! The deli menu has also been updated; featuring signature sandwiches and salads everyday as well as the create-your-own options you love.
- New Hours
- For the first time The Fresh Food Co. at Warren Towers will be open during Thanksgiving Break as well as Spring Break. This will really accommodate students staying on campus during these times.
Other menu features:
- Special theme meals like Lobster Night
- Our incredible Visiting Chef series
- Scheduled weekly and monthly specials all semester
- A full vegan station
- Vegetarian-friendly options making up 80% of our menu
- Special attention to food allergies
- Gluten Free Kitchen and Pantry
And for your convenience:
- Wireless internet
- A wide selection of Rhetty-2-Go Meals when you can’t take time to dine
- A full Late Night Café with eat-in and take-out items from 9:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
|Dinner and Festive Meals||$14.90||$11.90|