Warren Towers Dining Hall
It’s the Fall 2014 Visiting Chef Series Dinner
featuring Brown Sugar Cafe….
Will it be the Mongolian grill today for a sizzling stir fry of fresh ingredients, picked by you and prepared while you watch? A gourmet pizza or calzone from our wood-stone pizza oven? Maybe you crave rotisserie chicken or ribs—or something from one of the other 18 food stations. There’s even a bake shop turning out our daily breads and yummy desserts. And a special gluten-free section caters to restricted diets. If you can tear your eyes away from the food, the dining room offers great views of Comm Ave and Kenmore Square.
Other menu features:
- Special theme meals like Lobster Night
- Our incredible Visiting Chef series
- Scheduled weekly and monthly specials all semester
- A full vegan station
- Vegetarian-friendly options making up 80% of our menu
- Special attention to food allergies
And for your convenience:
- Wireless internet
- A wide selection of Rhetty-2-Go Meals when you can’t take time to dine
- A full Late Night Café with eat-in and take-out items from 9:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
|Dinner and Festive Meals||$14.50||$11.60|
Food Service Director Jirair Derkrikorian