Dining Services collaborates with Student Health Services and the BU Sargent Choice Nutrition Center (BU SCNC) at Sargent College to provide nutrition services to Boston University students. Nutrition counseling is available for a variety of concerns.
- Weight management
- Disordered eating practices
- Diabetes mellitus or impaired glucose tolerance
- Celiac disease
- Gastrointestinal disorders, including irritable bowel disease
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Vegetarian or vegan meal planning
- Healthy meal planning
- Nutrition for exercise and athletic performance
Nutritional Services on Campus
To schedule an individual counseling appointment, call the BU Sargent Choice Nutrition Center (BU SCNC) at 617-353-2721.
BU Sargent Choice Nutrition Center (BU SCNC)
635 Commonwealth Avenue
6th Floor, Room 631
To register for a group nutrition session, visit the BU SCNC website.
To register for a PE credit nutrition course, visit the Fitness & Recreation Center website.
To learn about BU’s unique, healthy dining program, visit the Sargent Choice website.