Stay connected with your student, order birthday cakes, care packages, add convenience points or submit a family recipe to be featured on the menu in your students dining room!
- Birthday Cakes available from Rize bakery and Cafe. 48hr notice for birthday cake orders, you can place your order here. We do accept credit cards. Rize is open monday through friday 7am-5pm. (Cake Orders will resume in September when our Bakery opens back up)
- Recipes from Home Submission is a great way to give your student a chance to transport back home to their dining room table while away at BU. Just submit a Family Recipe and we’ll feature it in our Dining Hall for the students to share and rejoice good ole Mom and Dad!
- Nutritional services are available to Boston University students, from weight management to special diet concerns. Get more information on our group and individual counseling programs.
- Want to send your student a care package in the mail? Hip Kits make it simple and fun with great packages for holidays, exams, or just because.
- Convenience Points are an easy, convenient way to manage your student’s on-campus food spending. A swipe of the Terrier Card is welcomed as cash for meals and many other purchases.
- Don’t have time to make it to the Dining Room for dinner? Maybe you have an internship and just want to get something to go before work. Use our Rhetty To Go Meal Ordering Page and pick up your meal at your convenience. Do you have the flu or an illness that prevents you from visiting the Dining Room? Visit our Flu Page and place a Flue Meal for pick up.