Welcome to great dining!
At Boston University Dining Services, we think eating well is an important part of campus life. Of course, you wouldn’t choose a university just for the food. But now that you’re here, isn’t it great to know you have one of the finest college dining programs in the country?
By any measure—quality, variety, flexibility, convenience, or pure deliciousness—we’re proud to say BU Dining Services excels. If it’s healthy options you want, we offer the exclusive Sargent Choice program, developed in partnership with the Sargent College Nutrition & Fitness Center. And for a healthier planet, we emphasize local ingredients and sustainable business practices to reduce our carbon footprint.
Always fresh, never boring.
Besides special dining events, BU gives you an enormous variety of choices every day, all over campus:
- 4 residence dining rooms, each with its own unique look and feel including kosher dining
- 22 retail outlets including 3 Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Subway, and a grocery/convenience store
- The Union Court with 11 different restaurant stations
- The BU Pub, catering to faculty, staff, and students over 21
- Catering on the Charles, our on-campus catering provider for all departments and student groups
- A Halal Meal program offering certified Halal meals
- Rize, on the lower level of Marciano Commons, serving made to order smoothies, coffees and handmade desserts
- Late Night Kitchen, on the lower level of Marciano Commons, serving comforts foods open late