Locker Sign Out
Starting April 1, DMD-4 and AS-2 students who have been completely signed out of their clinicals by their professor will be able to complete the locker sign-out procedure.
Student can schedule appointments online April 1 through May 31.
Student signing out after May 31 are not required to make an appointment and can visit the Office of Student Affairs as soon as they are signed out of all of their clinicals.
Locker Sign-Out Procedure
Prior to your scheduled appointment, students must complete the following:
- Clean out and lock your locker.
- Log in to SPS and verify that you have been signed out of your clinicals.
- The Student Affairs Office will NOT be able to sign you out of your locker until your professor enters the information in SPS (which may take a few days).
- If you arrive for your appointment and are not signed out in SPS, you will have to reschedule your sign-out session.
- A member of the Student Affairs Office staff will accompany each student to their locker and will inspect the locker.
- If the locker is cleaned out and the student has been signed out of all clinicals, the student will return to the Student Affairs Office and the sign-out session will be completed electronically.
- If your locker is not cleaned out, you will NOT be signed out and will have to reschedule your appointment.