The Student Affairs Office is responsible for assigning lockers to all DMD and Advanced Standing students.
How do I get a Locker?
Lockers are assigned automatically and students are informed of their assignment via email. Students are responsible for providing their own locks.
Students who illegally occupy lockers that have not been assigned to them will be in violation of GSDM’s Student Code of Conduct and will be required to meet with the assistant dean of students. They may also be brought before the Judicial Board, as this is an issue of ethics and professionalism, and will lose their spot in the Locker Lottery.
If there is a problem or concern with a locker, please contact Amy Nelson at 617-638-8411.
- Open to all DMD-4 and AS-2 students
- Lottery is for lockers located on the basement, 3rd, and 6th floors of the dental school. Students will receive:
- ONE large size locker on either the 3rd or 6th floors
- Students who received a lottery locker will forfeit their previous locker assignment, and must relocate to their lottery locker in a timely manner.
- The Student Affairs will send out any information regarding the Locker Lottery, as it becomes available
Large locker measurements: 15”W x 191/2”D x 3”H