Clinical Instructor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Title Clinical Instructor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Office 100 East Newton Street
Boston, MA 02118
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 617-638-4809
Dr. Shant Baran graduated from Boston University in 1999 with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Economics and Biology. He attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, and was awarded his DMD degree in 2004.
Five additional years of advanced training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery were completed at Boston University Medical Center from 2004 – 2009.
Dr. Baran is an active member of:
- The American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Massachusetts Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American Dental Association
Dr. Baran joined the practice of Central Mass Oral Surgery in August, 2009. He is on staff at Health Alliance and Heywood Hospitals. He speaks Spanish and Armenian in addition to fluent English.