Community outreach has been a cornerstone of the Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine (GSDM) since its inception. Improving the overall health of the global population remains a key component of our School’s mission. At the same time, community service programs provide indispensable learning opportunities for our students. And opening the eyes of future health care professionals to health disparities in our nation and around the world is, we believe, a vital part of a complete education in dental medicine.
Effective, nationally recognized programs
GSDM’s Division of Community Health Programs (CHP) is dedicated to enhancing our students’ educational experience and improving our community’s oral health. We do so through strategic partnering, health education and promotion, and implementation of public health initiatives. The results have repeatedly gained national recognition. Review the Program below for more information:
- School-Based Oral Health Programs
- Preschool-Based Oral Health Programs
- Community Outreach Partnerships
- Community-Based Oral Health Promotions Programs
- 2016 Global Days of Service
- GSDM’s Community-Based Programs
- GSDM’s Collaboration with Other Community-Based Programs
- International Programs
Learn more about our programs in our CHP 2015-2016 Annual Report.