Use of Neurotoxin and Fillers for Cosmetic Improvement
This course has been rescheduled to Monday, November 9 and Tuesday, November 10. If you have any question, please contact us at 617-638-5656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, October 5, 2015 and Tuesday, October 6, 2015
This is a hands-on course. *Limited attendance.
Bradford M. Towne, DMD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
Director of Quality Assurance and Ambulatory Operations, Boston Medical Center
Timothy M. Osborn, DDS, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery; Director of Preliminary Internship Program, Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
This two day course combines both didactic and patient demonstration training workshops in cosmetic applications of Botulinum toxin and dermal fillers for dental professionals. This course will give you the knowledge to incorporate cosmetic procedures into your patient’s treatment plans. During this course you will gain valuable insight on the “How To” of this minimally invasive facial rejuvenation for optimal success.
- Train the attendee in proper evaluation of a patient for facial rejuvenation and incorporate these modalities into dental practice
- Understand the pathophysiology of facial aging
- Review of the pharmacology of Botox and dermal fillers
- Indications for treatment with Botox and dermal fillers
- Contraindications to use of Botox and dermal fillers
- Medicolegal considerations for the practice and the practitioner
- Knowledge of the appropriate technique for administering Botox and dermal fillers
- Site analysis and appropriate site specific injection technique for injection of Botox and dermal fillers
- Avoidance and management of complications in minimally invasive cosmetic surgery
Recommended for: General dentists and specialists
- Participants must bring two eligible patients, one for each day of the course.
- License to practice dentistry in Massachusetts and malpractice insurance are required.
Breakfast, lunch and free parking will be provided on both days.
|Dates||Monday, October 5, 2015
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
|Time||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|