Your time, your pace, your learning—Online Continuing Education courses are always convenient. Earn CEUs in an individualized and interactive learning environment from the comfort of your home or office. Register
After completing both the e-learning lecture and the on-site component (clinical exam & written exam), a certificate stating CEU credits earned will be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about the online Continuing Education courses that are not answered here, please call 617-638-5656.
How do I take Continuing Education courses online?
Follow these steps to earn your CEUs online:
- Register for the course.
- CE Registration Form and fax it to 617-638-5051 or
- call Continuing Education at the Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine at 617-638-5656
- Set up your account. Once CE receives your registration, you will be contacted and guided through the creation of your online account and gaining access to the course.
- Complete the course. Complete online component on your own time and attend one of the on-site clinic sessions when you’re ready.
- Earn CEUs. You will receive a certificate of CEUs completed if you pass both the written and clinical exams.