Credits and Tuition
- Please complete and submit the registration form by fax or mail, along with full tuition for each course, or register online.
- Full payment must be received for registration to be valid. A letter of confirmation will be emailed to you once tuition payment has been received.
- Make checks payable to Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine (GSDM)
- We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- Refunds for courses will be granted for all cancellations received at least 15 working/business days before the course date. Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Refunds for Online Courses will be granted if notification is given prior to the participant accessing the course materials. Cancellations must be received in writing.
- The School retains a $25 registration fee when a refund is issued for courses under $300 and a $50 fee for courses $300 or more.
- A full refund will be granted if the School must cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Attempts to contact all registrants will be made when a course must be canceled.
- GSDM is not responsible for reimbursement of a nonrefundable airline ticket or other travel arrangements if a course is cancelled.
- On-site and off-site programs: A course certificate will be issued to each participant at the end of the course verifying attendance and the number of Continuing Education Credits earned.
- Replacement certificates are available for $10.