Request a Transcript
Official transcripts must be requested in writing either by mail, fax, or in person at the Office of the Registrar, 72 E. Concord St., B-305, Boston, MA 02118; fax 617-638-4732. Please include the following information:
- Full name, including any former names
- Boston University ID number if available
- Degrees/certificates awarded
- Year degrees/certificates were awarded
- Complete address information of transcript destination(s)
Please note: Mailing labels should accompany any request in which the individual is asking transcripts to be sent to different destinations.
An outstanding financial obligation to BU will prohibit the University from releasing an official transcript.
There is no charge for transcripts.