Impressions, the School’s alumni magazine, and Bostonia, the University-wide alumni publication, will keep you informed about the School and about your friends and classmates. For alumni referral requests, contact the alumni office at 617-638-4891 or email@example.com.
View the latest issue below.
Read the Winter 2017 issue of Impressions.
Read the Spring 2016 issue of Impressions.
Read the Spring/Summer 2015 issue of Impressions.
Read the Fall 2014/Winter 2015 issue of Impressions.
Read the Fall 2013 issue of Impressions.
Read the Spring 2013 issue of Impressions.
Read the Fall 2012 issue of Impressions.
Boston University Dental Career Network (BUDCN)
BUDCN is our unique job-board system, allowing employers to post positions tailored to current students, residents, fellows, and alumni of GSDM.
Students may use BUDCN as:
- An updated job-board system customized for their needs.
- An integral tool for our GSDM career communication and students’ potential job leads.
Alumni can sign up as job seekers or employers for BUDCN to:
- Share job opportunities with current GSDM students and residents as an employer.
- Review available job openings as a potential job seeker.
Employers can register to:
- Post Dentist/Dental Associate positions.
- Review applicant submissions.
If you have any questions on BUDCN, please feel free to follow up with GSDM Career Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-638-4720.
Continuing Dental Education
GSDM offers a variety of continuing education programs for dentists and auxiliary staff. These courses are designed to update oral health professionals on the latest developments in dental practice and research. Alumni of the School receive a 20 percent discount on the tuition of all continuing dental education programs except courses with special alumni rates and participation classes in endodontics. To receive information on courses, contact the Continuing Education Office at 617-638-4738 or visit the department’s website.
BU Alumni Card
As a Boston University alum, you are eligible for a BU Alumni Card. Your BU Alumni Card gives you access to several academic, career, health & fitness, recreation, housing & lodging, automotive, and other great benefits in the Boston area and beyond. Learn more…
- Sample benefits include:
- Medical, Life, Auto, and Home Insurance. The Boston University Alumni Association is pleased to offer several types of insurance available at special rates to BU alumni.
- Barnes & Noble. A 10% discount on general trade books and most merchandise at Barnes & Noble @ Boston University.
- Fitness & Recreation Center. Reconnect with BU as you work out in our beautiful, world-class Fitness & Recreation Center! Enjoy the use of competition and recreation pools, a two-story cardiovascular fitness and weight training center, indoor jogging track, climbing wall, two gymnasiums with seven multipurpose courts, racquetball and squash courts, a café, hundreds of recreational classes, and much, much more. The center offers membership plans and programming designed specifically for alumni, spouses, and dependents.
- Alumni Publications. Free subscription to Bostonia and other alumni publications.
For more information, contact the University’s Alumni Relations Office, 800-800-3466 or 617-353-5261, or via email.