How to Accept an Offer of Admission
Congratulations to accepted applicants! To accept your offer of admission, you must submit by registered mail the required acceptance confirmation form and the nonrefundable deposit (in the form of a check or money order in U.S. funds, payable to Boston University). Refer to your acceptance letter for your deposit deadline and amount information, as well as for your acceptance code.
Enrolling accepted applicants must submit the following materials to Admissions at the Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine in order to confirm their intention to enroll:
- Deposit check
- Acceptance Confirmation Form
Following the submission of the materials above:
- International applicants must submit additional forms and materials; see details here.
- DMD (Four-Year Program) students must submit the Dean’s Certification Form (pdf).
- All enrolling applicants must complete Pre-Matriculation Health Requirements and submit documentation to Boston University Student Health Services at least a month prior to your mandatory orientation. Make an appointment with your health care provider now; you may need to begin a series of inoculations in order to comply with University and Massachusetts regulations.
- Enrolling applicants will be required to submit additional materials prior to Matriculation. The admissions coordinator will communicate with you regarding requirements in advance of the mandatory Orientation. You must inform your admissions coordinator of changes to your email, telephone number, and address.