A rotation as a Clinical Observer in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Boston University Medical Center is only available to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and/or faculty members from other countries.
This observership is NOT available for individuals who are applying for Advanced Standing and/or other international student dental programs.
For the observership program, please complete the following application and mail as one complete package to:
Residency Program Coordinator
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
100 East Newton Street, G-407
Boston, MA 02118
- Completed application form
- Letter of intent stating your interest in the observership program
- Copy of dental school transcript/graduation degree or letter from dental school indicating enrollment status
- Two Professional reference/recommendation letters
- Copy of government issued id – passport or visa (if applicable)
For any questions, contact email@example.com