Loan Deferment

In order to better assist you in the deferment of your student loans, please bring your loan deferment forms with the lender’s address to Office of the Registrar in B-305. Please note that each lender has its own form that needs to be completed by our office. Contact the lender of each loan to obtain a deferment form.

If you do not know what loans you have or who your lenders are, you should contact the Financial Aid Office of the school you borrowed loans from. They should be able to provide you with the required information.

Please note that if you do not defer your loans, the loans will go into default.

Our office will process your request within three to five business days. Please let us know if we need to fax or mail the form or if you will pick it up at our office.

All forms must be accompanied by a request form. Request forms can be downloaded or picked up in B-305.