Office of the Dean
The Office of the Dean at the Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine (GSDM) performs various administrative functions in support of Dean Jeffrey W. Hutter. These include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the operating budgets, tuition and fees, research funding, endowment funding, and other financial aspects of the School. In addition, the Dean’s Office oversees the office of Patient Financial Services, which complements the exceptional dental care provided by our faculty, staff, and students by delivering comprehensive financial and business services;
- Overseeing the marketing, communications, advertising of the School;
- Overseeing the Quality Assurance of the School;
- Overseeing the clinical operations of the School;
- Coordinating the maintenance of the facilities of the School; and,
- Serving as a central Human Resources department for the faculty and staff of GSDM.