In addition to this Code of Ethics, our Code of Conduct is a living document. Neither is meant to gather dust. They are intended to be placed in the forefront of our activities, and to be published widely and openly and discussed often.
- President’s Statement about Ethical Conduct (with hotline information for improvement of ethical culture)
- Boston University Code of Ethical Conduct
- Boston University’s take on the Responsible Conduct of Research
- Boston University Policy of Computing Ethics
- GSDM Clinical Responsibilities
- Boston University Code of Student Responsibilities