Training Responsibilities and Successful completion
- Interns need to fulfill the following clinical and training requirements:
- Attend all training meetings apart from excused or other valid absences (and inform appropriate staff when absent);
- Participate in a good faith manner in training activities;
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, including the APA Ethics Code, Boston University policies, and Danielsen Institute Policies/procedures;
- Follow through on guidance from supervisors or administrators;
- Complete expected training hours and service hours;
- Meet paperwork and administrative expectations;
- Inform supervisors of any errors, mistakes, or high risk situations at quickly as possible;
- Complete the tasks specified in your Training Contract and Supervision Contract(s).
- Successful completion requires the following items:
- Fulfill the training responsibilities detailed above.
- Obtain ratings of “4” or better on all required [non-aspirational] competencies.
- Submit satisfactory EBPP samples.
- Have no major clinical or ethical breaches.