The CTSI offers an array of research resources in support of research at BU:
- Consulting services for researchers who study design, biostatistical and data management.
- Software tools to help collect, manage, and store data.
- Information on sources of funding, including the pilot grant awards.
- Ability to conduct leading edge public health research with major policy applications that combine claims data with clinical data through the Optum Labs and BU School of Public Health Partnership.
- Access to a professional research network and expertise resources via the CTSI’s BU Profiles.
- CTSI’s General Clinical Research Unit (GCRU) offers a physical location and resources for study recruitment, accessing clinical data and implementing studies.
- The Clinical Research Resources Office (CRRO) provides assistance in designing and conducting ethical and scientifically valid clinical research. The CRRO also offers education and consultation regarding regulatory issues.
- Training and educational programs are offered regularly, check the Calendar for upcoming events and review the educational opportunities offered at the CTSI.
For more details, click on the following topics: