7th Annual Symposium Abstract Submissions
Abstract Submission Information
Important Notes Regarding Abstract Submission:
- Abstracts for the Symposium must be received by 5:00pm on Monday, April 16, 2018.
- Only abstracts encompassing innovative concepts, methods, and approaches in research on the theme of Addiction Medicine will be accepted for presentation.
- All persons whose abstracts are accepted for presentation are required to register for the symposium. If you have not yet registered, please register below.
- Please include the following in your uploaded abstract fie:
- Abstract Contact Name
- Abstract Title
- Abstract Primary Author
- Abstract Co-Author(s) or N/A
- The abstract text body is limited to 300 words
- The abstract must include contain the following criteria:
- Objectives of the research
- Provide a brief description of the experimental procedures
- Methods of data analysis
- Present your findings as clearly and concisely
- Discuss impacts of the findings and their future implications
Abstract Selection Criteria
Abstract Review and Selection Process:
- Abstracts will be reviewed by BU-CTSI & Grayken Center for Addiction leadership based on the criteria above.
- Notifications of acceptance for presentation will be sent by Monday, April 23, 2017.
- e-Posterboards information, guidelines, & poster templates will be sent with your notification.
- Notifications regarding e-Posterboard assigned numbers and reminders for accepted abstracts will be sent by Friday, April 30, 2018.