Writing/Designing Winning NIH Proposals Workshop
April 11, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To be held at
Sponsored by: The Grant Training Center
This one-day comprehensive workshop is geared towards those who wish to submit winning proposals to the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Participants will learn how to:
* Find the appropriate program and grant mechanism for their idea(s)
* Read and interpret RFAs
* Identify and avoid common pitfalls of a grant
* Address the pieces of the application
* Package the proposal in the requested format
* Understand the scoring system and the review process
* Search for the appropriate study section for submissions
* Learn what actually happens in the study section
* Decipher pink sheets: The inevitable resubmission
* Build an airtight case for funding
Presenter: Dr. Maria Esformes has conducted NIH workshops for the past ten years. She has written and received major research and programmatic grants from Federal and private donors. Dr. Esformes holds a Ph.D. from the University of Colorado (Boulder), an M.A. from the University of Washington (Seattle, WA), and a B.A. from Portland State University (Portland, OR).
Please click here
Questions? Call us at (866) 704-7268
Workshop Fee: $395.00 (includes a comprehensive directory, workbook, certificate of completion, and continental breakfast)
*Space is limited and since this class fills-up quickly, it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.*