BU Offices Serving Undergraduates
Boston University offers a variety of services for students.
The Educational Resource Center
Center for Student Services, 100 Bay State Road, 3-7077
This center provides academic assistance to undergraduates as well as graduate students. Helpful resources include a Writing Center, where doctoral-level Writing Fellows help students though all phases of the writing process, Peer Tutoring in many undergraduate courses, and Workshops in topics such as time management, study skills, and test-taking.
Mental Health & Counseling Clinic of Student Health Services
881 Commonwealth Avenue, 3-3569
For problems with depression, anxiety or panic eating disorders, sexual assault, alcohol and drug problems, suicidal thoughts, attention deficit or hyperactivity, dysfunctional family problems, or sexually-related problems.
Student Health Services
881 Commonwealth Avenue, 3-3575
University Service Center
881 Commonwealth Avenue, 8-1818
Provides assistance to students who have issues that extend beyond more than one office, for example between Financial Assistance and the University Registrar.
19 Deerfield Street, 3-3658
Provides documentation and coordinates assistance for students needing learning accommodations. For students with disabilities including limited vision, limited hearing, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and psychiatric disabilities. Students need to obtain a form from the office before receiving accommodations.
Student Advising Offices by College/School
- College of Arts & Sciences, Dean’s Office, 725 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 105, 3-2401
- Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, 705 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 112, 3-2696
- College of Communication, 640 Commonwealth Avenue, 3-3450
- School of Education, 2 Silber Way, 3-4233
- College of Engineering, Dean’s Office, 44 Cummington Street, Room 107, 3-2800
- College of Fine Arts, 855 Commonwealth Avenue, 3-3350
- College of General Studies, 871 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 211, 3-2850
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College, 635 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 207, 3-2713
- School of Hospitality Administration, 808 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 239, 3-3261
- School of Law, 765 Commonwealth Avenue, 3-3115
- School of Management, Undergraduate Program Office, 595 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 102, 3-9720
- Metropolitan College, 755 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 102, 3-2980
- School of Social Work, 264 Bay State Road, 3-3750
- School of Theology, 745 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 110, 3-3050
- University Professors Program, 745 Commonwealth Avenue, Room 602, 3-4020