Magnetospheres of Outer Planets 2011
July 11 (Monday) – July 15 (Friday), 2011
Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
This conference was originally planned for Sendai, Japan. After the earthquake and tsunami, the Tohoku University organizing committee agreed to postpone a meeting in Sendai until a future date. The Scientifc Organizing Committee agreed to hold this meeting on the same dates in Boston MA USA.
Video and Presentations
The invited speaker page includes links to video recordings of the talks as well as available presentations.
- Invited Speakers
- Session 1: Moons
- Session 2: Structure and Dynamics
- Session 3: Posters (listed in Program of Talks PDF below)
- Session 4: Saturn’s Rotation/Periodicity
- Session 5: Aurora
- Session 6: Posters / Rotation Workshop
- Session 7: Workshops on Modeling
- Session 8: Structure/Dynamics/Atmospheric Coupling
Weekly Schedule: PDF