Business Expenses and Travel Reports
Faculty and Staff:
All itemized receipts and boarding passes must be affixed to a piece of paper and delivered to a member of the CSP Office. Receipts for purchases under $25 are not required.
- A T-Card and Concur must be used to purchase flights when paying from non-grant sources.
- A T-Card should be used for all expenses when traveling when paying from non-grant sources.
- You cannot be reimbursed for the following items: contracted services, a family member’s travel expenses, flight insurance, fines, parking tickets, excess baggage fees, or air travel upgrades.
- A T-Card may be used to purchase off-site catering, business meals, professional subscriptions/dues, and research-related materials under $1,000 (but only while traveling).
- All other research-related expenses must be obtained through the CSP office. If purchased personally, please refer to Sourcing & Procurement’s
Shopper’s Guide for policies regarding purchases. If BU’s policies are not followed, you might be ineligible for reimbursement
- You cannot be reimbursed for tax unless the charge is occurred while traveling. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to have tax removed. BU’s tax exemption certificate can be found here.