Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
This certificate provides students with hands-on experience in various aspects of software design and implementation, and comprehensive knowledge about the state-of-the-art in information technology. Reports and surveys from the industry reveal that the business world today wants graduates with good technical skills . This certificate should be able to produce graduates that meet the following needs of the business world:
- Broad business perspective, and business experience/skills
- Systems/IS skills, including hardware and software programming skills
- Communication/interpersonal/ team skills
- Analytical and thinking skills
- Cutting-edge technology knowledge in areas of systems analysis, web technology, data communications and database systems.
Students graduating with this certificate should be able to assist an organization deal with major Information Systems challenges such as:
- Assess the different information needs of different organizational levels within an organization.
- Design or fully participate in designing systems for an organization that are both competitive and efficient.
- Create an Information Systems architecture that aligns with the organization’s goals.
- Design systems that people can control, understand, and use in a socially and ethically responsible manner.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Some courses may have additional prerequisites.
Boston-Charles River Campus | Blended | Online
Boston, Blended and Online Certificate Requirements
(Four courses/16 credits)
To apply now, click here.