Corporate Systems Engineer
Varonis, founded in 2005 by networking and storage experts Yaki Faitelson and Ohad Korkus, is the foremost innovator and solution provider of comprehensive, actionable data governance solutions for unstructured and semi-structured data with over 4500 installations spanning leading firms in financial services, government, healthcare, energy, media, education, manufacturing and technology worldwide. Based on patented technology, Varonis’ solutions give organizations total visibility and control over their data, ensuring that only the right users have access to the right data at all times. To learn more visit varonis.com.
If you are hard-working, proactive, diligent and smart, you will succeed here. Do you also have a sense of humor? Even better, please read on!
We are in search of a talented Corporate Systems Engineer to help continue our outstanding growth.
The Systems Engineering Team’s primary responsibility is to assist Account Managers and Partners with the technical sales activities in new and existing opportunities. Each Systems Engineer is expected to work independently in our fast-paced environment. The responsibilities of the Systems Engineer includes understanding customer requirements, integrating Varonis solutions into the customers environment, delivering sales presentations, presenting technical information about Varonis products and services, conducting product demonstrations, managing all phases of product evaluations including installations, presenting at seminars, responding to RFP’s and RFI’s and the technical development of Varonis Partners. The Systems Engineer must be able to articulate the importance of Data Governance and evangelize Varonis as the leader in the Data Governance market.
Required Skills and Experience:
1) Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical people to executive level technical decision-makers.
2) Experience with Active Directory and related Directory Services
3) Experience with Windows File Servers
4) Exposure to Exchange Servers
5) BS in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology with additional education in the area of Information Security
• Exceptional technical skills
• Customer focused
• Adaptable in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Sense of humor
In Territory – as required to perform the functions of the job
We offer a comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Panagiota ‘Dede’ Alexiadis