10th Annual Computer Science and Education in Computer Science Conference (CSECS 2014)
July 4 to July 7, 2014, in Albena, Bulgaria.
Call for Papers
All papers are refereed and are published in the Computer Science Education & Computer Science Research Journal: ISSN 1313-8624
The conference welcomes professional abstracts and full papers. This is a refereed conference event. Papers in a wide range of Computer Science research areas ranging from Software Engineering to Information Systems Security are considered for presentation and publication in our proceedings. Computer Science Education topics range from introduction and evaluation of computing programs, curricula, and online courses, to syllabi, laboratories, and teaching and pedagogy.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Theory of computation
- Information and coding theory
- Algorithms and data structures
- Programming language theory
- Formal methods
- Concurrent, parallel and distributed systems
- Databases and information retrieval
- Applied computer science
- Artificial intelligence
- Computer architecture and engineering
- Computer graphics and visualization
- Computer security and cryptography
- Computational science
- Computer Security
- Health Informatics
- Information science
- Software engineering
- Software Project Management
- Online Education
The conference has historic roots in the Computer Science departments of the three hosting countries, USA, Germany & Bulgaria. The conference has provided an opportunity to collaborate with computer science and IS researchers across the globe. Research results have been disseminated in proceedings and outstanding papers have resulted in journal publications. CSECS students and faculty have contributed new bodies of knowledge to areas such as as cryptography, digital forensics, health informatiques, software project management, online distance education and more. One outstanding research paper is recognized each year.
The Conference will be held July 4 to July 7, 2014, Bulgaria. Faculty members, professionals, doctoral students, and graduate (masters) students interested in presenting their research at this conference can submit their abstract and register our new WEB page at http://www.csecs.org/registration/ .
The paper should represent an original scientific work in the area of computer science and education and should not be published elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed and blind reviewed by three faculty members.
The deadline for the submission of the full paper is May 15th, 2014. Submit paper at: http://www.csecs.org/paper-submission/ The accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN. The authors of the accepted papers will be notified by June 15th 2014.
A limited number of papers will be considered for presentation via video conference otherwise all participants are expected to fly to Conference Locations.
- Tanya Zlateva, Boston University (USA)
- Lubomir T. Chitkushev, Boston University (USA)
- Rumen Stainov, University of Applied Sciences Fulda (D)
- Marin Marinov New Bulgarian University (BG)
- Peter Peinl, University of Applied Sciences Fulda (D)
- Klaus Wiegel, on-geo GMBH (D)
- Anatoly Temkin, Boston University (USA)
- Ivan Landjev, New Bulgarian University (BG)
- Petya Assenova, New Bulgarian University (BG)
- Vijay Kanabar, Boston University (USA)
- Rositza Goleva, Technical University Sofia (BG)
- Prof. Rumen Stainov (D)
- Prof. Peter Peinl (D)
- Assoc. Prof. Lubomir T. Chitkushev (USA)
- Assoc. Prof. Vijay Kanabar (USA)
- Prof. Ivan Landjev (BG)
- Assoc. Prof. Petya Asenova (BG)
- Assoc. Prof. Tanya Zlateva (USA)
- Assoc. Prof. Marin Marinov (BG)
- Assoc. Prof. Anatoly Temkin (USA)
- Assist. Prof. Rositza Goleva (BG).
Please view official conference information at: http://www.csecs.org/