Donate to the CSC
The Community Service Center would not thrive without the kind contributions from individuals, parents, alumni, students, faculty, staff, foundations and corporations. Contributions – material or monetary – help run our programs, which have been singled out as a model for other higher education service programs nationwide.
Would you like to support the CSC’s valuable outreach activities? Not only will your gift impact the Greater Boston community, but it will encourage community service and civic engagement in today’s Boston University students for years to come. Support and sponsorship of individuals and businesses allows the CSC to provide these enriching programs to all BU students. Your individual contribution goes a long way! In most instances, your gift to the CSC is tax deductible.
To give, please visit the Boston University Giving page. When prompted under “Your Gift Designation” select “Community Service Center Fund” on the drop-down menu.
Your donation to the CSC can do so many things:
- $25 – Provides materials for a Student Studio or Wizards lesson
- $50 – Sponsors the set design for the Children’s Theatre performance
- $75 – Pays for a tank of gas for Student Food Rescue
- $100 – Sponsors the Siblings Halloween Party, World Aids Day and other one-time service events
- $250 – Covers the cost of the Voices from the Middle performance
- $500 – Offers an incoming freshman a scholarship to take part in FYSOP
- $1000 – Sponsors an Alternative Spring Breaks van rental
Your gift goes a long way to strengthen the CSC. Thank you for your support!