Congratulations to our 2016 graduating class. Best of luck to you all!
Concentration in Databases & Data Mining
Students who are interested in Databases & Data Mining can take a number of elective courses offered both within our department and elsewhere within BU.
Elective courses in CS
- CAS CS 105 Introduction to Databases and Data Mining
- CAS CS 460 Introduction to Database Systems
- CAS CS 440 Artificial Intelligence
- CAS CS 442 Machine Learning
- CAS CS 562 Advanced Database Applications
- CAS CS 565 Data Mining
- CAS CS 549 Pattern Matching and Pattern Detection Algorithms
Related elective courses in other departments/colleges at BU
- CAS BE768 Biological Database Systems
- GRS MA 751 Advanced Statistical Methods II
- GRS MA 770 Mathematical and Statistical Methods of Bioinformatics
- ENG SC 719 Statistical Pattern Recognition