Professor Sharon Goldberg and Professor Leo Reyzin have received a gift from Cisco Systems of $100K for their project entitled “Hardening the RPKI against Faulty or Misbehaving Authorities.”
Terminal assistants are student employees of the CS Department. Terminal assistants can be found at the undergraduate lab at 730 Commonwealth Avenue. Below is a list of responsibilities they hold.
- Their primary responsibility is to ensure the good working order of the undergraduate lab.
- Provide help with the hardware and software.
- Maintain the lab printers and retrieve printouts for users.
- Assist with account creation.
- Perform first tier system administrative help.
- Provide basic help with homework assignments.
Terminal assistants are not tutors or teaching fellows. They provide only basic help with regards to homework assignments (ie: pointing out missing semi-colons in C++ programs). They are not allowed to provide in-depth help with assignments (ie: help you answer questions to a homework assignment). This is to ensure consistent information with homework assignments. For more in-depth help with homework assignments, please contact your professor, teaching fellow, or the tutor on-duty.