Students walk away with over $3,000 worth of prizes at AngelHack Boston
Application materials for graduate admissions and financial aid are available through the Admissions Office of the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences. Please note that the application fee must be paid for an application to be processed.
Required Tests for both Ph.D and M.S. applicants
- GRE: General test required (no specific minimum score required) and subject test not required
- TOEFL: Please refer to the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences international students admission information.
Doctoral (Ph.D) Program Deadlines
- Fall semester admission: December 15 (Application submission had been extended to January 5, 2015.)
Masters (M.S.) Program Deadlines
- Fall semester admission: May 1
- Spring semester admission: November 1
All applications should be sent to the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences. All required materials must be received at the Graduate School by the deadline.
Graduate School Admissions, Room 112
705 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Ph.D admissions decisions are typically completed by April 15 (fall semester admission). Financial aid decisions are made separately (usually after admissions decision). Due to the volume of applications received, we request that applicants do not inquire about their applications before this date.
M.S. admissions decisions are reviewed on a rolling basis to expedite admissions decisions and we aim to make admissions recommendations within four weeks of receiving a completed application.
You may request Financial Aid on the graduate application.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid Information from the Department of Education