Donations from alumni, parents, friends, and other advocates of the Department of Computer Science support all facets of our educational and research work. Your generosity allows us to develop and enrich our offerings across the department, ensuring today’s students enjoy opportunities that are continually expanding. Every dollar of your gift to the BUCS Fund goes straight to work for students, supporting them on their paths toward success in the classroom and in the world beyond. For example, gifts to BUCS support:
- CS 111 and CS 112 Course Assistants Program
- Student Groups like Women in CS, BUILDS, MakeBU, and many more
- Student Research Projects, such as poster printing for course presentations
- Student Events, like sponsoring the annual BostonHacks Hackathon
- Scholarships and opportunities, such as sending students annually to the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing
We deeply appreciate every gift that supports our students and all aspects of the thriving academic environment here at BU CS. We hope you will consider supporting our students by making a gift today.