Journal + Tests
Professional Development Program (PDP) hours are offered in a reading and testing format using issues of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal published by the Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation and the United States Psychiatric Rehabilation Association (USPRA), formerly the International Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services (IAPSRS).
- Beginning with the Fall 2003 issue of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal (volume 27, number 2), test questions have been developed from each article.
- Registration for each PRJ test costs $25.00.
- Successful completion of the test (a score of 70% or better) earns 5 PDP Hours to be used for continuing education.
- For continuing education information, refer back to the PDP
- Registration for the PDP Journal + Test does not include a copy of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal. PDP Journal + Test participants must be subscribers to the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, or have access to a copy of the latest Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal.
of the USPRA Certification Program may earn up to 15 PDP Hours from the
Journal + Test option towards their overall required continuing education
hours during a three-year period.
Please select the appropriate options below, and click the blue Add to shopping cart button. If you prefer to register by mail or fax, please click here.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal is published quarterly by Boston
University in collaboration with the United States Psychiatric Rehabilitation
Subscription rates and renewal methods are currently being
updated. Contact the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For Information about other Distance Learning options
Sue McNamara, MS, CRC, CPRP
Director, Professional Development Program