Development Program hours are offered in a Self-Paced Study format
through PDP Internet Courses. The Internet courses are adaptations
of the specialization courses in psychiatric rehabilitation from the
Rehabilitation Counseling Program, which have been modified for online
- You may register at any time and return the test at any time—there are no time requirements at all.
- To register, each Internet course costs $5.00 per PDP
hour (e.g., Internet courses that earn 60 PDP Hours would have a
registration cost of $300), plus any required textbooks and readings
listed in the course outlines. Mental health consumers and their families are eligible for a 20% discount.
- Successful completion of the Internet
courses earns the designated number of PDP Hours for each course,
between 45-60 PDP Hours.
- Technical support is provided for course navigation, and content
support is provided from the Internet course instructors.
- For continuing education information, refer back to the PDP
PDP Internet Courses: Enroll at Any Time!