Center products and publications are organized
into the following categories. For a full description of individual products click on the category below or the menu on the right.
- Textbooks for general information
and academic study.
- Personal accounts by
individuals with psychiatric disabilities.
for training and/or self-study are listed
in the curricula and workbook section.
- Technology for training practitioners.
- Workbooks for the psychiatric rehabilitation process.
- Workbooks for recovery
groups and/or self-study.
materials for working with families.
- DVD and videotape presentations.
- Audiotaped workshop presentation on treatment for dual disorders.
A quarterly, international journal that provides information relevant to the recovery and rehabilitation of people with severe psychiatric disabilities.