For the period of June 19th – June 26th:
The west alley entrance will remain closed over the next several weeks as work continues in the alleyway. The building can be accessed utilizing the new ramp on the east side of the building as well as the center entrance along Commonwealth Avenue. Temporary signs are posted to help direct you through the first floor.
- Installation of the 2nd level capitals is scheduled to be completed by mid-week.
- Limestone repointing and granite cleaning will commence.
- Limestone repairs and masonry punch list is ongoing.
- Waterproofing operation on the west alley will commence.
- Repairs to the window jambs will continue over the next several weeks.
- Installation of relieving angles continues through the week.
- Installation of sunshades will continue on the archways on the south & east façades.
- Exterior window trim and flashing install will continue.
- Work will continue with the installation of the controls for the HVAC systems over the next two weeks.
- Painting will commence in areas along the south-side of the building.
On the 1st Level
- Student lounge is nearing completion with punch list items forthcoming.
- Cork flooring installation and sealing will continue.
- Installation of glass wall will continue.
As a reminder to all, please be aware of all directional signage, as pedestrian travel paths may be altered at both the interior and exterior of the building. Your safety is imperative!