Opportunities & Events
Investment in a university can take many forms, from philanthropic gifts to strategic investment in future talents and long-term research collaborations.
The Office of Corporate Relations is here to introduce you to the opportunities that exist at Boston University and to ensure that your company makes investments that align with your business goals. By focusing on areas of mutual interest, the potential for building successful strategic partnerships between corporations and our University has never been greater.
Smarter Cities event information
What does it mean in Boston to be a Smarter City? BU recently partnered with IBM and the City of Boston to host an event focused on building a better planet. Learn more about the event, below.
- Smarter Cities event page
- Smarter Cities Facebook page
- Smarter Cities press release (IBM)
- Smarter Cities white paper
- Video 1: learn how the City of Boston, IBM and BU create smarter neighborhoods
- Video 2: Boston CFO Bill Oates discusses how technology improves the lives of Bostonians
- Press coverage: Information Week
- Press coverage: eweek
- Press coverage: Boston Business Journal
- Press coverage: BU Today